How do I get started with the Sahara Clinic?
- Please contact us at (626) 796-6830. For mobile unit or after hour treatments, call the clinic and our staff will return your call as soon as possible.
- Next, let our staff know what type of an appointment you would like. There are several choices:
a) Free consultation
b) Consultation with the Initial Examination
c) Consultation, Initial Examination & first treatment
- A free consultation consists of visiting our office, receiving and completing the necessary paper work, and discussing your problem, condition, syndrome, or disease to the doctor. Approximate time discussing your case is approximately 15-20 minutes. You will need to arrive approximately 15 minutes early to fill out the initial paper work. Make sure you bring in all of your medical records, prescription history, history of surgeries, etc.
- The initial examination usually ranges from 35 to 60 min. The patient is required to wear loose clothing, preferably gym attire. No skirts, dresses, blouses, jeans, tight or revealing clothing will be allowed. This is an examination as well as an explanation of what is causing your specific problem(s). A treatment will be recommended after the initial examination, and your first treatment will be booked at that time. However, treatment is not usually performed at this time. In consideration for our sensitive patients and staff, please DO NOT wear: any fragrances such as cologne, perfume, scented creams, scented deodorants, oils, or lotions. In addition, please turn off all cell-phones and pagers.
- The initial examination with your first treatment usually takes between one hour and a half to two hours. Again, please wear comfortable, gym-like attire. In addition, please try not to wear any black clothing because of the type of therapy the doctor might have to perform.
- We usually only make single appointments and never double-book. Therefore, we ask for your consideration to be on time. It is recommended that you show up 10 minutes early to your scheduled appointment.
- We apologize, but we usually do not take walk-ins due to our rigid schedule. However, you are more than welcome to see if there’s an opening.
- There are certain treatment offers. Timing, pricing, etc will explained to you in the free consultation.
- Do we take insurance? Dr. Darrick E Sahara is a non-participating provider. However, if you have a PPO, flex-plan, EPO, company health insurance that allows you choose your own chiropractor and alternative therapy, we will provide you with the appropriate codes for reimbursement. Amount of reimbursement varies. Please talk to our knowledgeable staff about the details.Fees are collected after services are rendered. A patient can pay with cash, credit card (with the exception of American Express), or check. Then if you have insurance or other reimbursement plans, we will give you the necessary documentation to make your claim. We will provide instructions on how to do this.
- Depending on your case, age, medical condition, and the examination findings, X-rays will sometimes be recommended.
- It is recommended that you bring all your recent blood chemistry reports for the doctor to look at.
- Come in with an open mind, and with hope to find the solution(s)/ answer(s) to your problem(s) in a safe, fun, natural, holistic, alternative, but necessary way. Welcome back to health!